VIP Membership is for Clients who use our dog walking service weekly Monday through Friday. To participate in our monthly dog walking memberships, you will first need to enroll in the program by completing a membership contract. You will then be billed in advance on the first day of every month for service for that month. The details of the program are as follows:
- VIP Membership covers 1 mid-day dog walk per day, Monday through Friday during the hours of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Additional dog walks, pet sits, weekend visits, holiday surcharges, and extra pets will be billed separately.
- VIP Membership begins on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month. Mid-day dog walking cancellations must be received by 5 p.m. the business day prior to scheduled service otherwise the full fees apply.
- Furever Companion does not conduct mid-day dog walks on official company holidays (see www.furevercompanion.com for a complete list).
- Client must have a valid credit card on file and approve Furever Companion to auto-charge the full VIP Membership rate on the first of each month.
- VIP Membership will automatically renew each month. All enrollments and/or cancellations must be received by the 25th of the month prior to enrollment or cancellation of VIP Membership.
- VIP Membership will be prorated when the Client takes a vacation as long as the Client provides Furever Companion 30 days notice. Failure to provide 30 days notice will cause the Client to be billed for the full amount for that month.
- Furever Companion will provide Client at least 30 days notice before Furever Companion takes a vacation.
- If an unforeseen circumstance prevents Furever Companion from being able to perform services, Client’s fees paid for that day/those days will be applied towards the next month’s fee.
|Rate if enrolled in VIP Membership with 8-14 walks a month
||$18 per walk|
|Rate if enrolled in VIP Membership with 15-28 walks a month
||$16 per walk|
|Rate if enrolled in VIP Membership with 29-31 walks a month
||$15 per walk|
All walks must be scheduled in the system by the 25th of each month.